EMS Manage Products Not Syncing - How Long Does It Take To Sync?

Hello,

I’d recently tried managing inventory using EMS, however, it is not syncing. I made sure that the SKU’s are correct (on both EMS, Shopify, and eBay) and I turned on the “Synchronize Products” in the General Settings tab already. I even clicked “Synchronize Product Quantity”, refreshed the page, and waited a couple of hours to check. How long does it usually take to sync the items and what do you recommend us to do?

Thanks,

Felix

0 Likes

Is this a new problem? Last time it synced from 6 to 5.

0 Likes

Hi Felix, do you still have the problem?

0 Likes

Hello,

Yes, it synced now. However, I was wondering how long it usually takes to sync? This is because I waited for a day or two before eBay and Shopify adjusted to the EMS inventory.

Kind Regards,

Felix

0 Likes

Should NOT be this long. We will add timestamp on the page to indicate the start and finish time, then we can be sure whether it takes that long. Thanks Felix

0 Likes

Thank you, Mike! That would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

No problem. Thanks Felix

0 Likes

Hi Mike,

Can you please tell us where we can see the time stamp? I clicked “synchronize product quantity” but don’t see the timestamp you were talking about.

Will you be able to send a screenshot to where it is?

Thanks,

Felix

0 Likes

Hi, we have not implemented this yet.

Will let you know when we have this implemented.

0 Likes

Hi Mike,

Hope you are well.

Just wanted to ask if there are any updates regarding the time stamp and approximately when it will be implemented. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,

Felix

0 Likes

We don’t have a timeline for it yet, but it is on our agenda.

thanks

0 Likes

Hi Mike,

Will it be possible for you to complete the time stamp before July 1, 2019? We are counting on the EMS Inventory Manager.

Please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Felix

0 Likes

We will try our best.
Thanks!

0 Likes